Only 83 days until it’s 2020! WHAT!
On top of cramming in ALL. THE. THINGS. before the end of the year to meet my goals, I am starting to (I know…procrastination!) write my goals for 2020.
In total honesty I have never been good at writing goals. Maybe I’ll rephrase that. I can write them, but back when I started my business I had no idea what the hell I was doing. So the goals were written and then that was about the end of it….no bueno.
Having a plan and goals (and sticking to them) is what is going to move you and your business forward.
So no more floundering with your tush in the wind this year friends!
Here are a few easy tips to get you thinking and setting the goals you are going to CRUSH next year!
- Make your goals achievable
- Having an un-achievable goal will only discourage you when you don’t reach it.
- Create a small, medium and super stretch goal so you always have a little extra to reach for!
- Get specific
- General goals like “I want to make more money” are not helpful. “I want to increase my total revenue by 20%” is measurable.
- Use the 5 day rule
- All you have to do is make five moves each day that get you closer to reaching a specific goal. They don’t have to be big steps, making a quick call or sending an email is fine.
- Make sure YOU are one of your goals
- Self care is SUPER important, especially for us entrepreneurs who tend to burn the candle at both ends!
Now get out that pen and paper, calendar, planner or whatever works best for you, get those goals down and commit to crushing 2020!!
If you need some guidance setting some goals or building your brand strategy you can schedule a strategy call here!
Until Next Time,