Let's talk about those Valentine's gifts...none of them last.
Candy gets eaten (guiltily I'm sure, because we just made a new years resolution to eat better), flowers die,
cards get filed away or, let's face it, tossed in the trash. That money pretty much went right down the drain.
BUT THIS YEAR YOU CAN CHANGE THAT
Share an experience that will last a lifetime (Because this is really what they want!) They want an experience...with you!
P.S. "You" do not need a significant other to have an amazing experience. Love comes in all shapes and sizes (just like us!).
Share this with your Mom, your sister, your best friend, your Grandma or whoever you want! Want it just for you? Yaaasss!! Get it girl!
Book your "Share the Love" session anytime in February and get
Hair and make up for up to two people
An 8x8 RED VELVET album of your favorite images.
Let's recap and get into a little more detail.
What your getting:
- Hair and make up for up to 2 people
- An 8x8 red velvet album with up to 20 professionally edited images
- A full photography session in studio (2-3 hours)
- Full posing guidance, never worry about what to do or how gorgeous you look, I got you!
- Up to 5 outfit changes with styling assistance from me
- THE most AMAZING images you have ever had! The everyday value of all of this is $3500
Because we are sharing the love this month AND I want YOU to have the experience of a lifetime with someone you love...
Book in February and get it all for a VERY limited time for $1999
- Session must be booked in February 2019 (50% deposit required at booking), remainder is due on the day of the session.
- Session must take place between 2/9/2019 and 4/1/2019 to lock in this price
- This can not be combined with any other offers
- Expiration dates are non-negotiable
- Other terms and conditions may apply
Click the button below to start booking your session! Have questions before you book?
No worries, part of the process is to have a quick phone call before you complete your booking, just follow the steps and we will talk soon!
“I have had the pleasure of having Jenessa do both a family portrait session as well as a self portrait session. From beginning to end, both days were such great experiences! Jenessa makes it feel easy to be at ease, and natural. It felt like we could spend hours trying new looks, lighting and backgrounds, and time flew by! She is incredibly talented, able to find the most beautiful version of yourself and your family.!”